I understand that talking about sex can be difficult and feel uncomfortable. Most people mention they feel nervous or uncertain about sex therapy/coaching altogether. To help lift some of these feelings, I offer the opportunity for you to decide whether my services are a good fit. If not, I’d be glad to provide you with appropriate referrals.
Consider one thing that’s required for a relationships to flourish…
WHO NEEDS A SEXUALITY HEALER
- Newly weds
- Couples who’ve grown sexually bored and frustrated with each other
- People with low sex drives or discrepant sex drives
- Those who experience painful sex
- Those who experience anorgasmia
- Those who have health issues that interfere
- Couples in sexless relationships
- People who have an aversion to touching
- People with unresolved rape or molestation issues
- People with sexual artform issues
- Those with an inability to negotiate sexually
- Those with body image issues
- People who are feeling low about not having an orgasm during certain situations, or at all
- Those who are having trouble negotiating aging issues – and how that effects sex and sexuality.
* Finally people who’s experiencing Infidelity, or Cheating in a relationship.
Together we will identify your needs and goals for a thriving sex life, and setting a manageable plan to get there. Why wait until there’s a problem before you decide to see a professional? More people are booking “check-up” sessions to “check-in” with their relationship health. These informative sessions and are designed to unveil greater insight and to broaden ways to be even more connected.
In a coaching session, together we will…
- Determine goals and changes you wish to achieve
- Explore new ways of thinking and doing things differently to achieve your goals
- Develop a realistic plan that is attainable, measurable and specific with target dates
- Identify your vulnerabilities, strengths and level of commitment
- Make adjustments as warranted to achieve your goal
For married couples or those in a long-term committed relationship, and LGBTQ. Studies have shown that the couples would finally seek help after 6+ years of enduring issues within their relationship. Change is possible where countless of couples have rekindled their intimacy towards each other. In this session the process will begin that aims to re-envision your relationship, and address common relationship concerns. Including; How to address infidelity, How to know when its time to leave, and forgiveness .
*Low to no desire / orgasm issues / erectile issues
*Lack of intimacy,
*Trust and rebuilding trust
*Not knowing how to discuss sex, wants and desires
*Guessing what the partner needs, wants and desires
*Pornography is interfering in the relationship.
All My Workshops are tailored to your specific needs. Workshops are appropriate for high school, colleges, corporate offices, organizations, Woman’s Day Retreats, Marriage Retreats.
Some desired Topics:
- *Mindfulness/Self Reflection
- *Communication Strategy
- * Health and Relationship
- * Consensual Touch/Sex
Host A Sex Ed Class
Opening up the relationship to a different dynamic.
Fun, informative, in-home classes with your friends on topics on How To.
Welcome to Intimate Tickles presented by SpiceIslandGirl, the only place to find your exclusive Intimate Tickles. Intimate Tickles, A Touch Of Class, A Taste Of Naughty, and we want to ignite your life with Romance.
Intimate Tickles Adult Romance, Spa, And Lingerie Parties
Welcome To My Powder Room: Pamper your body with fragrance, pheromones, tastes, tingles, tighteners, and intimate exercise. Massage away the day and just relax.
No, I am not a therapist and there will be certain issues that are beyond my scope, and I will refer out.
Never, All information that my clients share shall remain confidential.
No, not necessarily, but if you want the Best result in dealing with your relationship, then Yes.